Bachelor of Arts in History
History majors may lead to the Bachelor of Arts in History.
Minors are available in History and Resources Interpretation.
PROGRAM LEARNING OUTCOMES
Upon completion of the B.A. in History, graduates will:
- Know the significant periods and events in United States, European, and World History.
- Demonstrate their knowledge of the structure of government and the interplay between society and government.
- Demonstrate the ability to conduct research in primary and secondary sources.
- Be prepared for the responsibilities of effective citizenship and successful careers.
- Broaden their perspectives of different world cultures and be comfortable interacting with them.
- Relate comfortably and present historical material in the public arena, either verbally or in writing.