UAFS A Cappella Fest
The UAFS A Cappella Fest is a one-day exciting event where students are immersed in the art of music-making.
- Students entering grades 8 - 12.
- Voice Parts: Soprano, Alto, Tenor, Bass, and anything in-between.
Activities and Events
- Master classes and sectionals
- Group warm-ups
- Music that is fun and engaging
- Evening Concert with Special Guest Performers
A Cappella Fest is under the direction of Dr. Timothy Workman, Director of Choral Activities at UAFS. Dr. Workman will be joined by members of the UAFS voice faculty. Our highly skilled and encouraging faculty will teach sectionals and master classes and help students understand the joy of making excellent music.
For More Information
- Check-in begins on Saturday, June 8, at 8:00am in Breedlove Building, room 113.
- The event runs 8:00am-7:00pm
- The camp culminates in a final concert at 6:00pm in Breedlove Auditorium on the UAFS campus.
- The event cost, which includes meals (Lunch, Dinner) = $30
The registration form may be downloaded and mailed in with a check to: (PDF will open in a new tab)
UAFS Summer Music Camps
P.O. Box 3649
Fort Smith, AR 72913-3649
Or can be hand-delivered to:
UAFS Department of Music
Breedlove Building, Room 200
Registration deadline is June 3, 2019
Applications must be received no later than Monday, June 3, 2019. To ensure registration, application must be accompanied by a $5 non-refundable deposit. Full payment of event fees must be received prior to start of event. The signed 2019 Medical Release Form, 2019 Release and Indemnification Agreement, and Photo Release must be received before the start of the event. The final date to request a full refund of fees (excluding the non-refundable deposit) is June 6, 2019. No refunds will be given after this date. Additional applications may be obtained at class.uafs.edu/music-camps.